Fruska Gora Danube Region Resource Center is established as association of co-founders as legal entities. Center offers expertise and consulting services in the area of sustainable development, acting on 2 levels.
At Regional level Center cooperates with local and regional authorities and roof organisations, taking role in programming and development of regional and local:
- Strategies and policies,
- development initiatives,
- rules and regulations.
At the level of cooperation with legal entities from public, business and civil society sectors, Center offers expertise and consulting services in implementation of the following activities:
- All stages of Project Cycle:
- Problem identification
- Formulation of solutions, development initiatives and project documentation
- Implementation of project activities
- Monitoring&Evaluation of project activities
- Education and training of regional stakeholders and interested parties.
- Networking and development of capacity for cooperation of stakeholders in regional sustainable development.
- Selection of partners in and out of the Region and support in building the partnerships.
- Financing of formulated development initiatives and projects.
- Supporting cooperation with other regions in and out of the country, cooperation with international governmental and roof organisations and support to implementation of international agreements.
- Gathering, processing, storing and presentation of information relevant to sustainable development of the Region.
- Introduction and application of new technologies and standards.
- Promotion of tourism, natural, cultural and historical values under the common framework of regional socio-economic development.
- Conducting public procurement according to PRAG procedures
21.01.2020 | Fruska Gora Danube Region Resource Center successfully implemented another project in the field of networking the stakeholders from the public and civil sector